Our Print Guarantee
Our prints are of the highest quality, and we are told often that you can't tell the difference between the original and the print! We use a private printing service that specializes in archival papers and canvas. If you are not satisfied FOR ANY REASON, we will refund your money.
We offer three types of prints: Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Giclee Art Archival paper with white matte ready for framing; and Gallery Wrapped Canvas in a floating frame. The graphic below gives you an idea of size on the wall. These are the standard sizes. Please note that some prints may vary based on the original size. For example if the original is 10X20, we would want to keep the art proportionally correct so it's not stretched. We will confirm the order with you before we ask for payment.
1.5 inches thick, ready to hang
Matted, ready to frame
Gallery Wrap w/floating frame
How To Order
WHAT TO DO:
1. Find the art you want to buy (or inquire about) and capture the title.
2. Fill out the form on the right.
3. Identify the size you are interested in (see guide below).
4. Select the type of print (gallery wrap, matted print, or gallery wrap with floating frame) you are interested in.
5. Share any specifics or special instructions, then hit SEND.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
1. We will email you back to confirm what you want to order with specifics, including size, type of print, and any recommendations.
2. We will ask you if you want to purchase, and then we will invoice you via Paypal Invoice. No credit card information is needed by email.
3. You will be taken to a secure site to make your payment.
4. We will ship your print within 5 days.